Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Kids Birthday Party Teaser

My kids both have birthdays in the month of May, so we're doing a joint birthday party this year. It's something I said I would never do before I had kids.

But hey, now that I actually have kids and know how reality works, we're going to do it.

To make myself feel a little better, I figure they're still young so they don't care that they have to share. When they're older that may change, but we're taking advantage of this now! I'm thinking the parents of the kids' friends probably appreciate that, too...but I care more about how my kids feel than they do so that's not really a deciding factor more a delightful consequence.

So, we're having the birthday party at our house and it's a Thomas and Friends theme.

I've made the invitations to look like train tickets (pictures coming soon!) and we'll have all sorts of Thomas and Friends decorations. Some will be handmade and others will be purchased. I'm not going to lie about which is which either. :)

More to come soon.... (That's the teaser part of this post. Muahahahahaha!)

1 comment:

  1. golden raspberries, no! I haven't but I must! Can't wait to see the birthday invites, sounds so cute!

    ReplyDelete