Sunday, August 15, 2010

Weekend of Fun

I didn't Wreck This Weekend. Next week, my pretties. This weekend I took the kids to the State fair instead.

This was the boy's first year riding rides and playing games like the big kids. So that's just what we did.

And we saw mushrooms...

This would be the fun house. I know, I know. This picture makes it look like the happiest prehistoric jail on Earth. Alas, it's just a fun house.*

...and fellow ninja supporters.

You can't help but to admire this person's commitment to their support of ninjas.

It was a good time. :)

What did you do this weekend?


* Never thought that I would EVER write those words in a sentence ever. "Alas, it's just a fun house." It just doesn't seem like those are words that should go together...

No comments:

Post a Comment