Wednesday, March 24, 2010

The Curious George pillowcase

Pillowcases are cool.

Just ask my daughter.

The only thing cooler than a pillowcase?

A Curious George pillowcase. That’s what.

I realized that my daughter’s bed was still sporting the good old navy blue store bought pillowcase that I gave her when she moved to her toddler bed over a year and a half ago. This will not do, my friends!

So, I recently took on the project of making her a pillowcase of her very own. Preschooler style.

I think it looks nice with her Tinkerbell bed and rainbow star blanket, don’t you agree?

Okay, let’s be real for just a sec here. There are so many different patterns going on in that picture that it’s just a huge eye sore. But you know what?

My daughter doesn’t care. So I don't either.

Pillowcase tutorial, you ask? Sure, I’ll write one!

I’ll even make sure it was made in my free time! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment