Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh, woe is me...

I've lost my F sized crochet hook.

Well, actually, I know exactly where it is. My evil couch ate it.

Normally I would not mind because I have plenty of other craft projects to keep me busy until I find it again. But this is not normally!

Right now, as I type this, I am midway through my mushroom bag project from the Work and Ideas in Progress page. I'm really excited about finishing this bag so I can show you! It's going to be so cool (at least I hope so, anyway) but we won't find out if I don't find my hook!!

Oh, woe is me...

Nothing small and crocheted will be made in my free time until my couch gives up that F hook!

It's on, now. This is my house, couch! You will not take my stuff from me!!

What have you made in your free time lately?

No comments:

Post a Comment